How to pay for our services with PayPal?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept payments via PayPal directly. There are several reasons for this:
- This payment provider does not approve our business
- PayPal does not support payment acceptance in our country (Ukraine)
However, you can still pay for our service using PayPal if you wish. There are several ways to do this, all of which are quite simple.
1. Using Perfect Money
You do not need to have a Perfect Money account to use this method. Everything is much easier. Here's all you have to do:
- Choose a suitable exchange service from this list
- If you don't like any of these services, just type how to exchange PayPal to Perfect Money in Google. Use your native language for better search relevancy.
- Specify U11721094 as your Perfect Money wallet for the exchange purpose
- After the exchange is complete, let us know
2. Using Bitcoin
This method is also very simple and suitable for U.S. residents. Here's all you have to do:
- Just type how to buy bitcoin with PayPal in Google. Use your native language for better search relevancy. The best options vary from country to country.
- In the email you received acknowledging the decompilation capability, there is a link. Use this link to get the actual BTC address and amount.
- Buy the required amount of BTC using PayPal, and then transfer it to the address you received in step 2
- After the transfer is complete, let us know
If you have any questions, contact us.
None of these ways work for me!
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to find a PayPal exchange partner. In fact, most exchangers avoid working with this payment provider due to the high risk of payment revocation by unscrupulous users. Alas, it is beyond our control. The good news is that there is no problem at all!
If you have a PayPal account, that means you have a bank card, doesn't it? Great! Just use your bank card to pay for our service! For more details click here.